Making your upgrade to Majestic last a lifetime.
You’ve made the decision to Make it Majestic and your house and property look amazing. We believe that quality is a lifetime commitment, and taking care of your lights is no exception.
Like a Maserati needs oil changes and tire rotations, top-performing lights need to be taken care of as well. Sure, our Built-in-America lights are backed by 20-year warranties, but that only covers certain breaks and failures. We want our lights to always look their best, and so it takes a little elbow grease to keep that Majestic look.
One quick note; we know how hard you’ve worked to get these lights – that hard work doesn’t leave a lot of time to do your own maintenance, or it may not seem as important as other things going on in your life. We get it. That’s why we offer an inexpensive maintenance program; our fully-trained technicians makes 2 checkups a year, cleaning, replacing, adjusting everything. We know that cleaning your landscape lighting probably isn’t your top priority – fortunately for you, it is ours, and we’d be glad to take the time and care to ensure your home stays beautiful.
Top 5 tips for maintaining your lights
Here’s a quick checklist of things that you can do around your home to get the brightest performance out of your Majestic Lighting!
- Replace burned-out bulbs and fixtures – From the cheap light at Home Depot to our top-end products, any light will eventually need a bulb replacement. When a fixture goes out, and it’s still under warranty, give us a call at 817.345.3696 and we’ll help you with replacing it at no cost to you. Unless otherwise stated in our initial contract, all of our lights will be covered under a warranty (with a few exceptions like lightning strikes, etc).
- Spray and Clean all Lenses of up-lights – Dust, dirt, and who knows what else are all going to end up covering the surface of any upward-pointing light. It’s just the nature of, well, nature. Spray it down with soapy water (we recommend using Kaboom! if you don’t want to purchase the expensive proprietary lens cleaner), and gently wipe with a soft cloth. This will make a dramatic difference immediately!
- Bury exposed wired and fixtures – Wind, rain, and other Texas elements can uncover parts of a lighting installation that were previously buried. Exposing these wires and parts can be hazardous to people and creatures, so we recommend checking to ensure that they are covered. Our state-of-the-art LEDs are considered low-voltage, so luckily it’s not as dangerous to handle as traditional electrical work; it’s still best to be extremely cautious around live wires. We recommend you unplug the transformer before working on or around any exposed fixtures, or better yet, let us know and our experts will come out and take care of everything!
- Trim shrubs around Fixtures – You may not notice it, but living landscape changes over time. A beam that is perfectly placed by our lighting designers is just one new leaf away from being obscured. You’ve paid for your lights, don’t let them become hidden!
- Adjust Fixtures – Being outdoors can be rough, especially on your lighting fixtures! We do our best to affix our lights so they don’t move or wander; unfortunately they need a little check-up now and then. Shifting soils, accidental bumping, and a whole list of actions can move your beam angle, taking an expertly-placed light source and pointing it in a random direction. It seems trivial, but it makes a gigantic impact when you notice it!
Majestic Maintenance Program
For those on-the-go, landscape lighting maintenance is probably pretty far down on your priority list. We believe that our work speaks for itself and we want you do get every dime of value out of your investment, so we offer a Majestic Maintenance Program. Renewable every 12 months and based off the number and type of lights on your property, we send a fully-trained lighting technician twice per year to:
- Replace Burned out bulbs/fixtures that are still within the Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Spray and Clean all Lenses of your Up-Lights
- Buries any exposed wires or Fixtures
- Lightly trim Shrubs around Fixtures
- Test Voltage
- Adjust all Fixtures
For more information about our worry-free Majestic Maintenance Program, please call 817.345.3696 for a quote!
Know that our maintenance program is not an insurance policy and does not cover some things, which require additional charges. These include:
- Damage from acts of God or natural phenomena (Insects, animals, Fire, Tornado, Lightning, etc.)
- Damage or misuse of any wiring, transformer, or fixture.
- Replacement products that have an expired manufacturer warranty from the time of the original installation.
Call For a Free, No-Obligation Demo at your convenience!
With Majestic Outdoor Lighting’s professionally-installed landscape lighting systems, you can enjoy your landscape in a whole new light year-round! We’re based in Keller and we provide outdoor lighting services in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX, and all surrounding areas.
Landscape lighting not only greatly improves the appearance of your property, but it also can aid in safety for you and your loved ones. You can install security outdoor lighting, or even incorporate security features into a beautiful outdoor lighting design. No matter what end result you are searching for, we are the team to call to ensure your landscape lighting dreams become a reality. We are proud of the reputation we have earned for our premier landscape lighting in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX.
Our Customer Pledge:
- To provide an enjoyable and seamless buying experience
- To deliver the highest quality lighting products
- Utilize only the best lighting installation practices
- Maintain the highest level of customer service satisfaction
We have installed landscape lighting in the Fort Worth and Dallas, TX area for pools, backyards, decks and outdoor kitchens for hundreds of clients. See how majestic your home can look at night! Schedule a FREE evening demonstration.
We are located in Keller, Texas and service the entire DFW metroplex. We have spent years honing the art of landscape / outdoor lighting. We specialize in designing an outdoor lighting plan and we provide top of the line installation of LED lighting systems, low voltage and more. Give us a chance to earn your trust. We want you to experience the Majestic Outdoor Lighting difference.
More Outdoor Lighting WorkBecause we only provide high-quality outdoor lighting in Dallas / Fort Worth, we are always proud to show off the work we have performed. You can check out our gallery to see more of our work.
Our Lighting Services
We provide a large array of outdoor lighting services in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX to fit any need. We can assist you with creating any ambiance you are looking for. Whether you are hoping to increase the security of your property through properly lit paths, or you are hoping to create a romantic outdoor dining place, we have the lighting solutions for your needs. Our team is composed of experts in outdoor lighting design. We will carefully construct a perfect plan for your home or commercial property. And we will go over every detail of the outdoor lighting plan we construct with you to ensure it is precisely what you are looking for.
We provide all of the following types of Outdoor Lighting:
- Arbors and Water Feature Nothing improves the ambiance of your water features and arbors like a beautiful lighting design.
- Business and Commercial Lighting Have a large property or a special commercial project you need assistance with? Talk to us about the options available.
- Garden Lighting Make your garden stand out with lighting fixtures that enhance your garden’s natural beauty.
- Holiday Lighting Get in the spirit of the holidays with fun, classic or even animated holiday lighting.
- Home Exterior Lighting See your home in a whole new light with year-round home exterior lighting.
- Landscape Lighting Your landscaping can be brought to life through the simple design of outdoor lighting.
- LED Landscape Unearth the beauty of LED paired with energy savings by enhancing your property with LED landscape lighting.
- Down Lighting Enhance the feel of your property through this specialty tree lighting.
- Pool Lighting Add lighting to make your poolside a usable space day or night.
- Security Lighting Keep you and your family safe through proper security lighting.
We also provide the following Extra Services:
We are based in Keller, TX and service the greater DFW area. We have spent years providing quality lighting solutions for the area and we look forward to extending these service to you. If you want to learn more about the work we provide, feel free to either check out our online gallery, or fill out our online form to schedule an evening demonstration of our work. When you are looking for landscape lighting in DFW that you can count on for quality, beauty and durability, contact the experts at Majestic Outdoor Lighting.
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/majestic/public_html/site/wp-content/plugins/nw_data/nw_data.php on line 1333
Go Beyond Creative, Make it Majestic in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX
Lighting that’s more than creative – it’s Majestic! Why do Majestic customers rave about their outdoor lighting once they’ve made it Majestic? And what is it about our services that sets us apart? What is it that makes us more than creative, and worthy of the name Majestic? It’s all in the quality and service that you get nowhere else.
First, let’s talk about our lights. Every light we install is made in the USA. Our lights are exclusive to Texas and are the absolute best lights you can buy. I mean, we wouldn’t include a 20-year warranty if we didn’t trust our lights. Rain, shine, heat, snow (and in nw_data field=seo_city], TX, these may be all in the same day!), the lights we carefully install make it more than a purchase; they become an investment.
Some companies have these “light salesmen”, that show up one time, place their lights in “creative” ways, and once they have the check you’ll never see them again.
Our Lighting Designers work with you, being there as often as it takes, to get you the nightscape you deserve. From the very first appointment, you can feel the difference as your personal Lighting Designer brings a demo kit to your door and shows you exactly what our top-tier lights will do to your property.
If it’s Outdoor and Lighting, we do it!
We can assist you with any of the following outdoor lighting systems:
- Arbors and Water Feature
- Enhance the overall look and atmosphere of your backyard with our arbor and water feature lighting.
- Business and Commercial Lighting
- Have your business stand out with our eye-catching lighting displays.
- Down Lighting
- Bring a new element to your home or business with the magic of moonlighting or down lighting.
- Garden Lighting
- Add lights to your garden to take it to the next level. Give us a call to discuss available options.
- Home Exterior Lighting
- Shine new light on the exterior of your home with our professional light services.
- Landscape Lighting
- Put your impeccable landscape on display for all to see by adding landscape lighting to the mix.
- LED Landscape
- With LED landscape lighting option, you’re able to show off the beauty around your property without having to worry about your energy bill going through the roof.
- Pool Lighting
- Transform your pool into the oasis you’ve always wanted with our professional pool lighting.
- Security Lighting
- The proper lighting for your home or business ensures overall safety.
A Better Warranty, Quality Service, and Comprehensive Lighting Design We haven’t even gone into our lights adding security and safety for your property, and we encourage you to check out some of our previous projects – they’re pretty awesome if we do say so ourselves!
Interested in learning more? Call the experts a Majestic Outdoor Lighting at (817) 345-3696. Or drop your email for more information
Outdoor lighting can provide a host of benefits for a home, not the least of which are security and safety. A well-designed and installed outdoor lighting system can also dramatically improve the look of a home. Before you invest in outdoor lighting, however, you should understand all of the associated costs of outdoor lighting maintenance. Like any other outdoor element of your home, your lighting will require the benefits of occasional service and/or repairs.
Outdoor Lighting Maintenance Needs
To ensure that your lighting provides years of protection and enjoyment, schedule an outdoor lighting maintenance program from a trusted local contractor. To know you’re getting your money’s worth, make sure they perform the following.
- Fixture Adjustment: The arrangement of fixtures can get out of whack over time. A maintenance professional should understand how to restore proper placement.
- Re-Bury Exposed Wires: Any exposed wires represent a safety hazard, both in terms of electrocution and tripping potential. Even when marginally exposed, wires need to be properly re-buried in a trench deep enough to prevent their reappearance.
- Lens Cleaning: Over time, your lighting’s lenses will accumulate a dirty film that lessens their performance. Cleaning the lenses is a standard part of lighting maintenance.
- Bulb Replacement: Naturally, the bulbs of your outdoor lighting installation will occasionally need replacement. In order to experience continued enjoyment, make sure that your maintenance provider has the right bulbs to address this problem.
At Majestic Outdoor Lighting, we’re the local experts for outdoor lighting maintenance in Fort Worth and Dallas, TX. The next time you need service or repairs, contact our talented team right away at (817) 345-3696.
When you are considering a new lighting system for your landscape, you want all the information possible for different kinda of systems. One system that you may have questions about is downlighting. Lights with this system are placed within your trees to give you effective lighting at night and add the beauty of your property. We use LED bulbs and quality technique to ensure your landscape gets the lighting and look you are in need of. What other sorts of benefits does this system provide you with?
What Downlighting Can Give Your Landscape
Downlighting, or moonlighting, installed by our professional team does more than just light up your property; it gives your home great benefits! All of our systems are designed to better your property and increase its natural appearance. This particular system also offers the following benefits:
- Lighting Looks Natural – Instead of harsh overhead systems like spotlights, you can have subtle yet beautiful light to brighten your home.
- Increase Security – Thieves and vandals are less likely to consider your house a target if it is well lit.
- Gives your Property Ambiance – Using warm light can make your property have a warm, welcoming feeling while a cooler light makes it seem as though it is moonlit!
- LED Bulbs Use less Energy – LED bulbs to utilize less energy while still providing the light you need.
Want to get started on your downlighting system for your home in Keller, TX? Majestic Outdoor Lighting provides you with quality, beautiful systems for your needs! We design, install and maintain your system to ensure you get a look and lights that add to your home’s beauty. Call us today at (817) 345-3696.
If you are planning a long vacation or going out of the country, it can be worrying leaving your home unprotected. Many break-ins happen while families are off on holiday having fun, only to come home to devastation. Prevent this trauma from happening and deter thieves with outdoor security lights! If you are interested in getting outdoor security lighting for your home in KellerFort Worth and Dallas, TX, call Majestic Outdoor Lighting at (817) 345-3696!
Motion Sensor Lights
Popular outside security lights include motion sensor lights in the driveway, landscaping lights installed in the yard, and tiki lights placed on fence panels. All of these can create ambiance and still help you have a vantage point. If you are looking to save money on your energy bills, solar powered outdoor security lights are a great option! They absorb UV rays during the day and illuminate at night using the stored light source. The best bet for home security are motion sensor lights. Motion sensor lights turn on whenever someone walks inside their radius, being both a security measure and energy efficient since it only turns on when needed. Affordable, you can buy multiple and put them at all entry points of the house. Important areas include the garage, driveway, back and front doors, and shed if you have one. This outdoor security lighting is beneficial because you can see it activate from the safety of your home as an intruder approaches, giving you time to call the authorities.
Professional Lighting Installation
A poorly installed lighting system will not only improperly work, but will be easy for thieves to steal themselves should they so wish! To avoid intruders dismantling lights, make sure they are at least 8 feet high and out of reach. Unique outdoor security lights like up lights are installed around trees and foliage and shine upward, which can illuminate intruders hiding in the bushes. If there is no one there, it can provide a nice aesthetic. Many homeowners have timer lights inside their homes. These are easily bought at stores and simply attach to lamps, and work like a kitchen timer, where you can automatically make a lamp turn on and off to give the appearance that someone is home. If you are interested in getting professional installation of outdoor security lighting for your home in KellerFort Worth and Dallas, TX, contact Majestic Outdoor Lighting at (817) 345-3696 today.
Looking for a way to keep your family or your business guests cool this summer? A misting system is a fantastic addition to your home or business patio that helps to keep you cool and comfortable, even with heat rising well out of 90 degrees Fahrenheit! Majestic Outdoor Lighting installs quality systems for homeowners and businesses, designed for their needs. What can misting systems do for you? We’ve compiled some of the top benefits you can expect.
Benefits of a Misting System
- Keep Guests Comfortable – The use of a misting system can help your guests enjoy the outdoors. These systems are designed to lower the temperature and create an enjoyable atmosphere for your patio or seating area.
- Reduce the Feel Of Humidity – Hot temperatures combined with excessive humidity can create a sticky, uncomfortable environment for your outdoor recreation area. However, because misting systems lower the temperature of the area, it reduces the humidity.
- Bonus: Hydrate Your Lawn – Keeping your lawn hydrated can prevent grass from burning up, meaning your lawn looks great throughout the season, A misting system will not only keep you cool, but the falling water can double as a way to keep your grass at its greenest!
Interested in getting a misting system set up for your home or business in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX? Choose Majestic Outdoor Lighting for expert system installation for your needs. We provide you with these and beautifully designed lighting systems. Call us today at (817) 345-3696!
If you have put forth the effort to create an impressive outdoor garden, you should also attend to its lighting needs. In addition to practical benefits like improved safety, garden lights can also accentuate your garden’s standout elements. As evening falls, a well-curated garden will become a different environment entirely. Garden lighting lets you enjoy everything that your garden has to offer!
Accentuate Standout Elements
Garden lights draw attention to your garden’s best elements, and can create unique effects when correctly installed. For example, lighting on a tree can create a dappled effect when applied to the canopy. Subtle lighting can also accentuate sculptures or water elements, and will create a unique impact through careful installation.
Safety and Convenience
Wandering through a garden in the dark simply isn’t safe. In the absence of lighting, safety concerns would make you actually avoid your garden after nightfall. Landscape lighting can create an invitingly ambient atmosphere that draws you and your visitors to the garden. It can also illuminate pathways and potential hazards to ensure safe enjoyment.
A well-lit property will help deter thieves and trespassers. If your garden represents a substantial portion of your property, you should absolutely have it lit for security. Gardens without lighting can become refuges for trespassers to observe your home. With proper lighting, you can rest easy in the knowledge that your garden remains a safe haven.